Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sending you Days of Sunshine with PPPR Inspiration

It's design team day for me with my fantastic Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons design team friends.

Many times the svg file or paper will inspire my project. But this time, it was the sentiment that lead me to this final design. 
This weeks project I made a step card. Now I know many of us have made step cards, but I gotta tell ya, it sure was nice just to open up the PPPR svg file for the base and click cut on the cameo. No measuring, cutting and scoring to try and get the folds just right. 

I used the following PPPR files to create my beachy card....Side Step Card,  Little Swimmers, Sea Life, and Fishy Friends.

If you have not been over to the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons store lately, you must go here now!
Lisa has added so many new files in the last couple weeks I can hardly keep track of them all. She also has a weekly freebie that you don't want to miss out on. 

Don't forget to stop by the PPPR blog to see what my Design Team pals have created for you this week. A-maz-ing is all I can say. 

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...I know...isn't making these step cards way easier on the cameo...no measuring and scoring and cutting!

Migdalia said...

Love the design of this card!
Totally Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Candy said...

What an adorable card! Love how the little fish look like they are jumping out of the water! Fabulous job!
Candy

Kathy Salido said...

Adorable card, I love all the details you put into it!!

Sarah said...

Oh goodness Barb this is so cute! Love how this turned out-- gotta say her files are so stinkin' cute! Love this sentiment!

Kate said...

This looks AWESOME. Love it!

L.B. said...

Loving this cute swimmer card!

PaperCutsForU said...

I just love this! So bright and cheerful!!