Friday, June 28, 2013

Orange you Sweet!

Happy Friday.

Last week I got happy mail from Jaded Blossom which included some plastic treat boxes. These little boxes are the perfect size for little gifties.
For my box, I found tiny bite size orange jellie slices at the store which were perfect for this small treat box.

How cute is this orange and orange slice die cut? They are this weeks  freebie in the SVG Cutting Files newsletter. If you are not on the newsletter list, I suggest you sign up here. These oranges were perfect for my little box and my treats.

I didn't have an "orange" sentiment in my stash of stamps, so I created and printed one from my computer.

Here's a picture of the back of the box so you can see the tiny orange slices.
They are almost to cute to eat!

I am off to do some weeding in my flower garden. It's looking a bit neglected right now. 
I wish you all a happy Friday!!