Monday, June 10, 2013

Stamp Annie Thing Bunny Hugs !



Happy or should I say Hoppy Monday! Hope you all had a terrific weekend. 

Monday's have become my day to share with you projects using Stamp Annie Thing stamps

For today's little project, I used the ever so cute Bunny Hugs to You stamp set. It's a tiny set but is big on possibilities. 
I tried something new for this cute bunny. Instead of using my copic markers, I used a q-tip and chalk to add color to my image. It was just enough of soft color I needed for this little honey. 
I did do some paper piecing of the bow and the skirt for the finishing touch. 

Here's the whole set of stamps-- so many great sentiments.


Annie has been working on some new super cute stamps for an upcoming release in a couple weeks. Stay tuned for more about that coming soon!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable, love that rabbit!

L.B. said...

Okay I am not a big coloring images girl as I am scared but I think I might have to have these...such a wonderful cute cute card and set.