Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Ice Cream challenge.

Hello Tuesday and welcome to this weeks Die Cuttin' Diva challenge.
The days of summer have warmed up and no better way to beat the heat than with ice cream. So, this weeks challenge we want to see your "cool" projects featuring ice cream!
I love penguins. I think they are so happy looking and the black just pops against all the pastel colors. This paper is just fantastic. It's all from a 6x6 Carta Bella paper pack called Cool Summer. Sadly, it is almost gone. 
Along with the fun paper, my penguin comes from the KaDoodle Bug Designs Cool  Penguins 2 set.  The sentiment is from the Jaded Blossoms Friendly Candies stamp set layered up on a charm die cut also from Jaded Blossom.

We had lots of fun projects posted last week so I hope to see you all link about again this week. 

Don't forget to stop by the Die Cuttin' Diva blog to see what my DT sisters have created this week for you. 

4 comments:

Sonya said...

So very cute...love it!

L.B. said...

Adorable.

Migdalia said...

Adorable!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card! I love the background papers you used and the penguin is super cute! Have a great day.
Gerda