Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Parade Time!

Summer is known for swimming at the lake, ice cream from the ice cream truck and of course the local town festival and parade. 
Today is my design team day for Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and the local parade was my inspiration for my project today. 

I used the adorable Fourth of July Kids cut files along with Grand Old Flag cut file set and Oval Label Treat Bag Topper for my parade time snack pack. 

Oh my, can you just hear this little girl laughing and screaming while the big floats and fabulous marching bands go by. 
This little snack is perfect to keep the kids occupied while waiting for the parade to start.

Now be sure to stop by the PPPR blog to see what the other design team members have done. Awesome is all I can say!

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!

L.B. said...

Love how she is pooping out with the arms.. great!!

Kathy Salido said...

super cute Barb. I love how you did the banner. Looks like those banners people hang up on their porches :)

Migdalia said...

Very CUTE!! Yummy!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Pat N. said...

Swee-et! Those candy wraps are great and love the textured cardstock.