Sunday, September 21, 2014

More Okotoberfest treats!

Well, the weekend is almost over. If you saw my post yesterday, you know I was celebrating Oktoberfest with friends. 
Well, I did one last treat before heading to the party. 
I really wanted a unique way to give the magnets I had made, but didn't want to do a basic card. So I decided it would be fun to decorate a can and then the magnet could just stick to the can. 

I found some cans at the dollar store that would be perfect. 

I designed the label for the can using digital papers from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons as well as the stein SVG file. I also created the can top in the same way but with the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Okotoberfest file that I used for the magnets. 



I attached the label and can top with score tape and filled the can with spiced pecans, recipe here. 

The magnets attached to the front and were ready for giving along with the Black Forest Chocolate Cherry Cake I bring each year- It turned out pretty good this year.


Have a crafty day. 

1 comments:

Migdalia said...

Totally cute & fun!! Yummy cake!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*