Friday, February 5, 2016

Be my Bunny!

Hey there everyone. It's been super busy at work these days so not a lot of time for crafting. This week I'm in Vegas working. Hopefully after this week I can get back to a regular schedule of crafting.

Today is my design day over at SVG Cutting Files and I have a cute valentine treat holder to share with you today.

I am using a couple files from the store, the Scallop Matchbox and the brand new Valentine bunny!


That new bunny file is super cute!!
This file can serve double duty... here as a 
Valentine treat and then later I 
plan to replace the heart with an egg for an Easter treat. 

The matchbox holds my Dove chocolates perfectly.

I used Peachy Keen face stamps to stamp the face and a My Creative Time stamp for the sentiment. 

Have a crafty day!

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!

Migdalia said...

Love the super cute bunny! Adorable treat!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

Love this