Monday, February 15, 2016

Hockey Birthday!

Hey there Everyone!  There is a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files, this month we have a "Crafter's Choice" theme.  Just remember, the project must include something from SVG Cutting Files. Projects should be linked on the blog or Facebook Galleria Group by March 14. As always, there is a great prize up for grabs.


I am using a new SVG Cutting File today called Chibi Hockey Player to make a fun birthday card. If you live anywhere near the upper Midwest, you know that hockey is popular so a hockey themed card seems appropriate.

For the players helmet I used some clear acetate to make the  mask and colored it with a very light blue copic marker. I then popped it up with some foam tape for dimension.


Here's a list of what I used on today's project......

SVG Cutting Files Chibi Hockey Player
My Creative Time Any Day Bingo and Crossword

Have a crafty day!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Brilliant!!! Love it :)

Migdalia said...

Super COOL and CUTE!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable. I love your hockey card!!

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!!