Thursday, February 16, 2017

Got Beads?

Hey there! Today is my Design Team day for SVG Cutting Files Cut Club. 
SVG Cutting Files Cut Club is has released their February bundle of files as well as a mini bundle containing some fun Mardi Gras inspired files. 

Not a Cut Club Member? Find out how to become a member here.

For my card today I dressed up this cute little gal in her Mardi Gras attire ready to celebrate, beads and all. 

I started with a card base file. Next I selected a cute girl file which I modified slightly. 
Then I sized the hat and mask to fit the little girl. These files can be used to accent scrapbook layouts or like I did,  used them to enhance a fun greeting card. 


Here's a list of items I used today....
Have a crafty day!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

OMG! This is so STINKIN' CUTE!! Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!! LOVE!

Georgiana said...

Loving the bright colors. Very fun!