Sunday, February 12, 2017

Valentine Treats

Hope everyone is enjoying a nice weekend. I know my friends out east might still be digging out from all the snow the last 72 hours. 
Here in MN we have sunny blue skies and the snow is melting quickly. 

Jaded Blossom has a Valentine Treat challenge going on til Feb 14th so I did up a couple treat bags. 

The first one on the left is a box in a bag that I made using the SVG file from SVG Cutting Files.
I modified the height of the bag itself so it would fit my little gift item inside.
I decorated it with lost of JB dies and stamps listed at the bottom of this post. 

The second little treat bag is just a cello bag filled with candies. It's hard to tell from this picture but these little bags are just 2" wide and 5" tall. I had them in my drawer and frankly can't remember where I got them. You can find a larger version on the JB website.

I made the topper using dies and stamps from JB along with a cupid cut file from SVG Cutting Files. Sorry, it was a freebie a couple years ago and no longer available.

Here's the list of Goodies I used on my treats today....

SVG Cutting Files box in a bag
SVG Cutting Files World Traveler cut file

SVG Cutting Files Cupid


Have a drafty day!










11 comments:

Migdalia said...

Super fun treats!!

Cindy Beland said...

These treat holders are FANTASTIC!!!! SUPER job as always my friend... Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!!!!

GiGi said...

These are so awesome Barb! Love them! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom!

Michelle said...

Such awesome treats barb ! love the plane too !!! Im sure the recipients will LOVE them !!! thanks so much for joining in the Valentines challenge at Jaded Blossom !!!

Michelle ~ JB Owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

candio said...

Awesome treats!! Love the bag!! Thanks for playing along in the Valentine Challenge at Jaded Blossom!

Sarah said...

Hi Barb! Happy Almost Valentine's Day to you! Love that little plane on your treat bag---so cute! Thank you for joining in the Valentine's Challenge at Jaded Blossom!

snappy scrappy said...

Amazing Barb!!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jaded Blossom!! Hugs-Lee-Ann :)

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

These are all so cute, but I'm really loving your bag with the airplane! Just too fun! So glad you joined us for the JB Valentine challenge!

Melissa said...

Love these treat ideas! Thanks for playing along at Jaded Blossom.

Tina H said...

These treats are fabulous and I love that bag! They are all so cute! Thanks for joining the Valentine Challenge at Jaded Blossom :)

Jamie said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing along in the challenge!