Monday, March 14, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #51 - Hip to Be Square

The challenge this week is Hip to be Square, green & gold; create a square card shape and include the two colors green & gold (bright yellow will do).
It's a perfect challenge for the week of St. Patrick's Day. 
So here is my little square card.....it is a 4" square card. 

We would love to see what you can create for this challenge. please be sure to stop over and link up  your project. 

Here's how I did it....
All paper is from my stash
Pot of gold/layers cut at 2.5" from Simply charmed, p.33
EK border punch
Sentiments from Pink by Design Spring has sprung stamp set
Gold Stickles, Bling, pop dots,and doodles with my gel pen

10 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

Very cute! I love the background paper you used!

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

I love your card, and the pot of gold and friend sentiment is perfect! Great card along with the prefect background paper! :)

Maquel said...

Great job! Love that pot o' gold!!

Maquel (Fellow DT member)

Rhonda Emery said...

oh how cute

Anonymous said...

Great card, some friend will be lucky to get it! ( FCCB DT )

Kate said...

Fabulous card! I love that gold glitter paper that you've used.

Sarah said...

Another fabulous card! I really like that gold paper!

Sarah said...

Oh...and I was the 10,000th visitor--you're so popular! :)

Saundra said...

What a great card! I love that background paper!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Maria Elena said...

What a great card !
Thanks for commenting my blog !
Have a great Monday ;-)
Maria Elena.-
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/