Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's a Tweet day!

Hey everyone!-- I am still jumping with excitement due to all the great news yesterday. My mind is spinning with what I want to get done.

My Pink Stamper is having a challenge today so don't miss out. Here is my feathered friend card.

I found this adorable chick in the Once Upon a Princess Cartridge. I really need to go back to that cart and take a closer look.

Here's how I did it...
Standard A2 size card
Pattern paper from Heidi Grace
Chick and layers cut at 2.5" from Once Upon a Princess, p. 63
Side tag cut at 2.25 from Once Upon a Princess, p.63
The green tag shadow is cut slightly larger since this cut does not have a shadow feature for this cut
EK border punch
Bloom dots Cuttlebug Folder
Sentiment from My  Pink Stamper Tweetie Hoo Puns stamp set.
A few doodles with my gel pen and some accent chalk

8 comments:

Jennifer~My Creative Crafting said...

So cute!! I came across your blog from your entry at MPS and I am now a follower :)

~Jennifer

http://mycreativecrafting.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

This is so cute! I, too, came across your blog from MPS. Thanks for sharing! :)

Linda Therrien said...

what a cute card - love the colors.

I'd like to invite you to visit my blog, I am also having a challenge and it calls for embossing, your card would fit in perfectly.

Linda
www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Super cute card!!! Thanks for sharing it with us and good luck on the challenge!!!

Maria Elena said...

Congratulations for your DT !
Have a great Wednesday ;-)
Maria Elena.-
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

JanJan808Kreate said...

Luv this kard....so kreative...just became a follower...hope you do the same...http://janjan808kreate.blogspot.com/

Valerie's HeART said...

I love this card...I have been looking for a reason to add Once Upon a Princess to my collection. Thanks for enabling me. :) Great work.

Luria said...

Very cute card. TFS I am now a new follower please follow my blog : luriaspassionforscrappin.blogspot.com