Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

I am behind with extending thank you's to some great blogger friends for extending me an award or two. 
I am always so excited when I see my name as one of the bloggers being given an award. It is very rewarding to think that others think what you do as a hobby and fun is exciting and worth while following. 

So big thank you's to the following bloggers for passing along these awards and to all of my followers for just being there.


Diane from DL.Art  and  Pam from Craftycards4u2  gave me the Stinkin Cute Award.

Dana from Paper Memories  passed along the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

and Pam from Craftycards4u2 also gave me the BFF award


I believe that everyone out there with a crafty blog deserves all of these awards just for having the courage and taking the steps to publicly post your creations. 
Therefore, I pass all of these awards onto all of you. 

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations Barb! You definitely deserve all of these awards! :)
Amy
redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

Laura (tweetyb) said...

Coming to you from Pams blog! Enjoying looking back at all your wonderful creations! :)
♥ Laura ♥
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/