Friday, July 29, 2011

Frosted Designs Friday Challenge - Circles

Oh My Goodness- I had this post ready to go and forgot to click the post button this morning.
I am in beautiful San Juan this weekend on business. A bit warm and  humid, but so pretty.



This week over at Frosted Designs the challenge is to create a project with circles.


I found a really pretty rose image in the Imagine More Cards cartridge. I printed the layers and then added them to a  round base card from Wild Card with a little bakers twine and lots of pop dots.

The Sentiment is from My Pink Stamper on a tag with a couple brads.
I am really enjoying the Imagine, but need to play alot more with it so I really use all the features.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Very pretty and elegant! :)Amy

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

What a pretty card! I love all the layers in your circle. Great job. Enjoy your time there.

Tami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

This is such a pretty card I love the round shape. Makes for more interest.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com