Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Celebrate the Occasion Challenge #76- Thank you

Today is the start of an new challenge over at Celebrate the Occasion. This week the challenge is to make a thank you card, but it must be an easel thank you card!

I made mine to measure 3.5" x3.5" when folded it up.
I used lots of different products in my closet for this one. Some I have had a while and have not had a chance to play with yet--oh no!

I came across a stamp blog called WPlus9 a few months back and just fell in love their stamps and dies. You wouldn't know it because this is one of only two projects I have done thus far, but I have big plans, LOL!
This jam jar die and berrie stamp are so cute.

I hope you will give the easel thank you card a try - it is quite easy and is a nice change from the normal style card. I look forward to seeing what you might create and link up over at Celebrate the Occasion this week.

Here's how I did it...
Easel card finished is 3.5" square
Base paper cut at 3.5" x 7" scored and folded at the 3.5" and at 5.25"
Front panel is a 3.5" square attached to short fold
Pattern papers are from Echo Paper and Cosmo Cricket, all others from my scrap box
Green mat is cut from My Creative Times XL Label die
Jam jar is a die cut from WPlus9
Jam jar sentiment and berries from WPlus9 Fresh Preserves stamp set
Sentiment on inside card is from WPlus9 Fresh Picked stamp set.
Ribbon from Stampin' Up
Twine from Twinery
Lace ribbon tape from decollections

8 comments:

jessica said...

What a GREAT easel card! love the colors and adorable cuts!!!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a wonderful card - love the colours and the jar is fab. TFS

Pysselbus said...

Ohhh such a pretty card!! Love the folding and the soft colors! TFS!

Hugs
Linda

Annette said...

Very pretty! Really like stamp too:)
Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

J. Christoffersen said...

That Jam jar is adorable! I also love the twine tied around the top. Too cute!

Yasmina TIN-SANG said...

such a beautiful easel card!!
hugs
Mina

Migdalia said...

What a fabulous and Fun card!you did an AMAZING job on your Easel card!TFS.
Migdalia

Pat N. said...

Very sweet card! I just made an easel card too, and they are easy to do!