Thursday, July 3, 2014

God Bless America!

It's design day for me over at Digi My World and I have an Independence Day card to share with you today.


I used the digital stamp file called Stella's Valentine. I simply modified it for the summer holiday by coloring the stripes and stars on the heart she is holding. 

I stared with a basic A2 card base and used an EK punch to create a scalloped edge on each side, layered up some pattern papers and added some stars. 

The sentiment can be found on the Jaded Blossom Celebrate America stamp set.

Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

happy 4th of July.. This is a very cute and patriotic card.. Loved how you improvised with the heart..

Sandy Palmer said...

This is so wonderful! Love the scalloped edges! Great set of paper! Love the added stars as well! :)
Hugs,
Sandy.