Thursday, July 31, 2014

Take two and call me in the morning!

It's design day for me over at Digi My World A couple weeks ago, I posted a card with a zebra on it that I stumbled across while browsing the DMW store. It was hidden among some alphabet letters. 
Well, I am here to share another image I found in the same place but this time it was in the Letter N file. 

Check out this super sweet nurse, Now ya just gotta feel better when she smiles at you. 
I colored her up quickly using the cameo and then added a grey mat border before cutting her out. 

I decorated this little get well package with a topper using the Jaded Blossom Fancy Topper Die, the SVG cutting Files Kawaii Bandaid and a sentiment from the Jaded Blossom Get Well Soon stamp set.  I filled the treat bag with red Mike and Ike candies. They look like large pills. 

Have a crafty day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute project. Love it.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

sarah said...

What a cute treat!!! TFS..

Migdalia said...

You are so Creative!! This is so CUTE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

Super Cute

Pat N. said...

Too cute, Barb!

Gerda said...

This is super cute!! Love it!! Have a great day.
Gerda