Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July to everyone. 

I am spending time with family this weekend and hoping for a few  nice warm and sunny days. 
I did some quick little treats for the youngsters i will see today...a little 4th of July smore mix. 
The mix is super easy: teddy grahams or any graham cracker type item, chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, and M&Ms. Toss together and put into a treat bag. In my case these little red plastic take out boxes.

Of course I had to spruce up the box a bit.
The tag was done using the Jaded Blossom Treat Tage die which I embellished with a sentiment from the Patriotic Candies stamp set and Mini Tag dies before adding my favorite die cut, the SVG Cutting Files Chibi Uncle Sam with a PKS stamped face. 

I did a second version with a pretty star from Petty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Grand Old Flag file set. 
I think they turned out cute and hope the kids like them. 

I wish everyone a Safe and Happy 4th of July!!

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Awesome Tags!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

L.B. said...

very cute little treat pails. Love this Uncle Sam face

Beckie Williams said...

Super cute!!