Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Treats

Here is another little Easter treat I put together this weekend. Found this tube at the local craft store for $1--what a steal. I bought one to see what I could do with it, but now think I need to go back and get more.

The biggest draw back on this project is that now I have an open bag of Hershey' kisses- I need to stay away from them!

 I had the following challenges in mind when putting this together. Our Creative Corners 3D Easter Project challenge and Paper Cutz Challenge to use buttons and bows.

Here's how I did it...
All paper from my scrap stash
Bunny cut at 4" from Paper Doll Dress up; doodled the outline of the bunny and added pink checks with a pink marker and pink stickles for the nose.
Egg basket cut at 1.25" from Lettering Delights Easter Besties
Scallop border cut at 2" from Easter 2010 cart.
Button and Jellie Bean twine on basket.
Baby Blue ribbon from my stash

Don't forget to fill the tube with your favorite candies!!

5 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

So, so cute!!! I have seen these done before and they look so cute...bet you had a blast making them. It turned out adorable:) Thanks for sharing and good luck in the challenges:)
Sherrie K

Bunnyfreak said...

Love that bunny cut and I totally understand about the open kisses.

Vicki Burdick said...

So stinkin' cute, love that bunny, it is adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week on the OCC Easter challenge!

Jeri said...

Oh, this is just darling. I've been looking for some of those little tubes. I haven't found any at any of the big chain stores. I know what you mean about those Hershey Kisses. I have to wait until the day before Easter to buy stuff for my grankids or I'll eat it all up. LOL Thanks for sharing your project with us at Paper Cutz.

LAscrapper said...

This project is just tooo cute!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!! And of course for sharing your creativity!

Besos,
Melparra@hotmail.com