Monday, August 15, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday # 73 - Piece of Cake

This week the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday challenge is Piece of Cake.

How is easy is this. I know we could all make a card with cake on it in our sleep, right.
I decide to make it a bit more challenging and make a tri-fold card.
 
First I printed the paper on my Imagine.
Then I went to work on my Gypsy and chose the cake and cupcake from the Creative Memories Stork Delivery cartridge. I used the Shadow shapes to weld to the center rectangle to make the card base. After I sized and cut all the other layers I started gluing

Used the Divine Swirls embossing folder on the cake frosting along with lots of stickles


Sentiments inside the card are from My Creative Time's Wow! So Many Candles stamp set

Hope you'll join us this week with your creation at Fantabulous Cricut-It's a Piece of Cake!!

12 comments:

jessica said...

amazing barb!! thanks for sharing :)

Saundra said...

I love how you did this card, Barb! Fabulous!!

Hugs,
Saundra :)

Kate said...

This is so fun, Barb! I love the way it opens up! The banner paper is such a great choice for the background too!

My Lil' Bits said...

This is really cute Barb...love it.
Lisa

Amy said...

Very cute! Love the fold, and the banner paper :)Amy

Unknown said...

FABULOUS!!!! Love it Barb!

Anonymous said...

Barb, your card is FABULOUS!

Happy Craftin'!
Jewels
http://beautifulcrazyscrappylife.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Really cute! Love the fold :)

Jennie Garcia said...

Super cute!! I love the Trifold!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Carissa said...

Adorable card. I love the trifold card with all the layers. So cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Great card..love the style:) Great paper choice too:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

Great card, and love how you made the shape.
Sabrina