Saturday, August 27, 2011

May Your Dreams Come True

Well, it is the weekend officially.
As you read this today, I am in a plane on a long flight home from Barcelona. 

I will post pictures when I get home.

In the meantime, here is a little card to cheer anyone up that might be having a bad day or just to say HI to a friend. The sentiment is perfect for how I feel while traveling t his week. I am very lucky to be able to have the opportunity to see other parts of the world and meet such wonderful people.

I actually has this card base with sentiment stamped for another card I was making months ago. Half way through my design changed and I had started over. So, I stuck this started card in my scrap stash.
So I pulled it out and finally decided on this cut from Once Upon A Princess cartridge.

Have a great weekend.

Here's how I did it… 
Base card 5.5x6"- picked this up at a local paper store already cut
Paper is all from my scrap stash
Fairy/layers cut 3.5"from Once Upon a Princess
Sentiment from My Creative Time
Ribbon from my stash

5 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute Barb! Safe travels-- I am sending out good vibes that the weather doesn't impact your travels!

Amy said...

This is really cute! I hope that you have safe and uneventful travels :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, she's so cute Barb! I love the pretty paper you used and the fairy is darling:) Great sentiment! Safe travels:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super sweet! Great paper!

Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

THis card came out really cute. I do that kind of stuff all the time start a card and then do something else and later it works out pretty good, Like this one did for you I just love i think your girl is adorable.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/