Saturday, January 18, 2014

Chocolate Treat Box.

Hey there, I have a super quick post and project for you today.  I am using a heart and wings die cut from Lil' Cupid Girls file over at SVG Cutting  Files.
This is a treat box that is small, but holds a lot! It holds 4 Ghiradelli chocolate squares. 
The top folds over the top and tucks in under the die cut on the front.
The trick is to put the foam tape near the bottom of your design so there is room for the flap to tuck in. See, there are those chocolate squares!
I found the tutorial for this treat box here. However, once I did it, I decided to re-create it in my Silhouette Software so I could cut it out quickly whenever I want to. They are so cute and are such a cute little gift or party favor.

For the border flap I used an EK border punch and then tied it up with some red twine.The sentiment is from My Craft spot which I heat embossed with white embossing powder. I also added some blue chalk on the edges of the wings as well as a touch of glitter.

Have a crafty day!

7 comments:

Lois said...

i so LOV E this little box and have made some with the tutorial that you mentioned. i am wondering if you could share your SIL file? I am a newbie with the cameo and this would make it much easier to make multiples.
thank you
lois
lpaulo704@yahoo.com

Migdalia said...

Very Cute & YUMMY!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Rhonda Emery said...

really adorable

Kathy Salido said...

Another great project!!

Kate said...

So Adorable. Love your Box.

Pat N. said...

What a cute idea! Love it!

Rhonda Emery said...

adorable valentine box. hugs