Friday, January 17, 2014

Lil' Cupid treats!

Yeah its Friday!! This week the Design Team over at SVG Cutting Files  has been showcasing some new files being released in the store today. 
I did a couple projects using the new Lil Cupid Girls for you today. Yes, in this set you get both of these adorable little cupids. 

My first project is a one I have done a few times. What can I say, it's an oldie but goody treat holder. It holds a roll of lifesaver candies. 
It's quite simple and takes only a couple sheets of 4x6 paper. You can find the tutorial here. 
I sized my die cut to 2" and added her with some foam tape.

The second project is also an oldie but goody, the 6" tube and tube holder filled with treats. 
I think I have done a version of this for just about every holiday. They are so cute sitting next to the computer or phone at work not to mention the treats inside. This cupid was cut at 2.75".  
The tube holder and the Lil' Cupid Girls can be found in the SVG Cutting Files store now.

For both projects,  I used PKS face stamps and sentiments from My Creative Time. 

Have a crafty day!

3 comments:

Gerda said...

What a super sweet treats!! Have a great weekend.
Gerda

Kathy Salido said...

both projects are just adorable!!

Kate said...

Both of them are just so Cute.