Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Treats

It's the New Year and 2014!!

It's been a while since I have entered a challenge lately and thought I would put together a little something to play along. 

I did these little treat boxes for neighbors to celebrate the new year. 
I started with a treat bag from the Artiste Cricut cartridge. I used the fit to page setting on the cricut which yielded a finished size of approximately 5" tall. Just room enough for a pack of cocoa mix and some chocolate. 
The animal die cuts area a mash up of several files in order to get the new years party animal feel I wanted. 
I used the print and cut feature and then cut the top hat by itself to pop it up with foam tape for dimension.
Here's how I did it.....
Treat bag: Artiste Cartridge
Ribbon: My Craft Spot and Stampin' Up.

I am linking these treat bags to the following challenge:

Have a crafty day!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

so flippin cute!!!

Gerda said...

Your treat boxes are sooo adorable! I love them all!
Happy New Year, Barb!
Hugs Gerda.

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable!! Happy New Year!

Kim. said...

Adorable little gift bags, your animals all look great in top hats. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Silhouette Challenges.
Kim xXx

Debbie said...

super cute favor box and love the stamps
Hugs
Debbie

L.B. said...

Such fun. Love the images

Lisa Norris said...

These are just too, too cute, Barb! Thank you so much for joining in on our PPPR Gift Giving Challenge, especially during such a busy time of year. :)

Melisa Alzammar said...

Barb, These are the cutest little hot cocoa holders. I love that you used the monkey and alligator, those are my two favorite characters from that set :)
Thanks for joining the PPPR Challenge :)
Melisa PPPR DT

Nanne said...

Adorable gift bags and I too love those cute characters :)
thanks for joining us over at PPPR
hugs
Nanné

Gloria said...

Love your gift bags and how super sweet of you to think of your neighbors. I'm sure they loved it:) Thank You for playing along in the PPPR challenge.

Cheryl First said...

These are all adorable! I saw them over at the Silhouette Challenges Blog. I abandoned my Cricut for a Silhouette a while back, but I still love to see all the great creative things coming off the cartridges from Cricut, like these!
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions