Saturday, January 11, 2014

You're Moo-velous!


Hello Everyone.
Boy,  it's been a busy week for me and that's kept me away from crafting and my blog.
As many of you know,  I am a meeting planner and this is the busiest time of the year for me. That means less time to craft unfortunately. I just need to make it through a couple more weeks then I can get back to crafting on a regular basis again. 

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons has a new challenge today and the theme is Love. 
With this theme for inspiration I created a Valentines treat box. 


I came across this cute gable box in the Silhouette store a few weeks ago. Once the box was put together, I added this adorable Valentine's Cow from PPPR found here.
I used the print and cut feature on the Silhouette. I printed and cut the cow in three parts. First the entire image, then just the head followed by the nose/horns. I attached the smaller layers with foam tape so he has a 3D look. 

I used the Farm Candies Udderly Adorable stamp sets and Mini Tag Dies all from Jaded Blossom for the images on the candies and the sentiment for the box. I sealed it up with some black tulle. It measures a little over 5" tall when all finished. I love how it turned out. 

Have a crafty day!

7 comments:

Gerda said...

This treat box is super adorable! Love it! Have a wonderful day.
Gerda

snappy scrappy said...

so darn cute!!!

Migdalia said...

You are a little busy bee...But still make the most CUTEST projects ever!!
This is ADORABLE! and SUPER fun!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Kathy Salido said...

Adorable project!!

Lisa Norris said...

Oh, this is just so UDDERLY adorable! ;) Thank you so much, Barb, for joining our Love Challenge at PPPR.

teachdanz said...

so super cute Barb!! you are always so creative :-) thanks for linking up with PPPR "Love is in the air" challenge

Melisa Alzammar said...

barb, I love your treat bag. The cow and candies are adorable.