Thursday, January 16, 2014

Digi My World Sneak Peek!

It's release week over at Digi My World and this week the design team is giving you some sneak peeks at what new images are about to hit the store the end of the week. You are going to LOVE this release. So stinkin' cute and in time to start those Valentine cards. 
I did a shaped card to share with you today. I am using an image from the Puppy Love set. The Silhouette software makes it easy to do a quick little shaped card. I'm thinkin' if you have kiddos and need 30+ valentine cards for school, this is the way to go. 

The image is so cute, yet simple so takes no time to color her. Be sure to stop by the DMW blog to see all the previews. You don't want to miss out. 

Have a Crafty Day!!





1 comments:

Kate said...

Love your shaped card so pretty and awesome coloring too.