Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SVG Cutting Files challenge- any card!!

Hi Everyone!  There is a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files, the theme this month is "any card". Yahoo-- this should have all of you jumping to enter a project. I know you all make beautiful cards, I see them on your blogs all the time! Just remember, the project must include something from SVG Cutting Files. 
Projects should be linked on the blog or Facebook Galleria Group by February 14. There is a great prize up for grabs.
For my card, I have jumped right into Valentine's Day card making. I think it's because I was ready for something other than Christmas. Not to mention, SVG Cutting Files is releasing these super cute cupid kids this week. I couldn't resist. 

I used a postage stamp card base and then this soon to be available cupid girl. Gotta love how those PKS face stamps and how they bring images to life. 

I know several of you got new Cameos for Christmas, so I will be looking for your cards linked up for this challenge!!

Have a crafty day!!

6 comments:

Rosie said...

omg love this card, very cute

Kathy Salido said...

Oh this card is just so stinkin cute!! Love the peachy face

GiGi said...

This card is ADORABLE Barb! Love the postage shaped card with the cute girl and her PK face! TOO CUTE!

Kate said...

Adorable and love the card base you used.

Pat N. said...

Adorable! I just love that postage stamp card base. Still haven't played with my Cameo yet!Soon, I hope, after I get past busy next week at work.

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Precious!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M