Monday, February 24, 2014

Love to Scrap!

Happy Monday! I have been scrapping all weekend- yeah!!

I found these cute distressed boxes at the local craft store one day and decided to make a sign that I would give to my crafty friends I am scrapping with this past weekend. I always do little treats for everyone each day we are together. 

I started with the letters. picked a font and and used the Cameo to cut them after adding a shadow to each letter. 

Each little gal is pieced using files from SVG Cutting Files. I used the BFF and La Vecindad-The Neighborhood sets.

I added a bit of twine for a bow across the bottom and the signs were ready for the scrap room.

Now back to my last few hours of my scrappin' weekend before I have to pack up and head home. 

Have a crafty day!!

6 comments:

Larelyn said...

Oh Barb, the sign is just adorable. What a wonderful gift for your crafty friends.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Pat N. said...

Wow, a full scrapping weekend!? Lucky you, sounds like fun! Adorable sign, bet that was much appreciated!

Sherrie K. said...

Oooh wow, what a great gift and so sweet! I am sure they loved it!
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

This is seriously so SWEET! Love it!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kate said...

I would so love this for my scrap room seriously so cute and love the colors.

Unknown said...

I'm your friend and I would love one .they are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1