Monday, February 10, 2014

Mini Valentine Treats

I did a few Valentine treat cards for some co-workers this week I want to share with you. I simply don't have the time to make a bunch of detailed cards so decided this is the next best thing.

I lifted the idea from Jaymie who posted something similar over at Jaded Blossom here.   Thanks Jaymie for great inspiration.
I added the cupid silhouette from SVG Cutting Files which happens to be a freebie if you are a member of the facebook group here.

I think they are a super cute idea for any holiday not to mention quite quick to put together. Fun size candies are available year round so think of the possibilities.

Have a crafty day!





6 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

love your valentine treats. hugs

Pamela Horton said...

What did you use to make the topper? It's very cute!!!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

They are just darling! Wonderful work!

Sonya said...

Soooo cute!

Kathy Salido said...

These are so cute!! I had forgotten about this cupid freebie and now I used it on my Valentine treats, thanks for the idea :)

Pat N. said...

These are adorable, Barb. Simple is the name of the game! And the thought that counts. Very nice.