Saturday, February 15, 2014

New SVG Cutting Files Challenge - anything spring!

Hi Everyone!  There is a new challenge at SVG Cutting Files, the theme this month is "spring". I know I am ready for spring.  Just remember, the project just include something from SVG Cutting Files. 
Projects should be linked on the blog or Facebook Galleria Group by March 14. There is a great prize up for grabs.


My project today is an accordion card that provides room for little treats and in the case of this "spring" card, packs of flower seeds. 
During this time of year, I start hoping for the snow to melt quickly and tulips to bloom. 
You can see in this photo, the gusset side that allows for space for those seed packets. I used my new envelope punch board to make the index tabs. 
The cute garden girl on the front is from the SVG Cutting files set called La Vecindad- The Neighborhood. This file set is loaded with the cute images that can be used for many different things. I did modify the lil' gal slightly in that I used the arms from the BFF file set so she looks like she is leaning out a window looking at her garden.

The sentiments on the tab and the front are from the new Jaded Blossom Smell the Flowers stamp set. 

I look forward to seeing your spring creations.
Have a crafty day!!

6 comments:

Migdalia said...

Very SWEET! The adorable image reminds me of my little sister...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Scrapbooking and Stamping with Michelle said...

I LOVE this! Your papers, colors and the use of the files are awesome!

Unknown said...

Wow...everything about this is so cute!!! wonderful project!!

Melissa said...

So adorable! Love the accordion pocket you made.

Kate said...

So Cute. Love this and the papers you used.

Kathy Salido said...

Absolutely love you adorable project. the papers are fabulous!!