Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Scent-sational treat

Hope everyone is  having a scent-sational week.  I want to share another cute gifty item I did for my scrappin' friends this last weekend. 
I did a simple box holder sized to fit the bottle of sequins. I then cut an extra piece for the back so I had a place for the sentiment. 

The cute Skunk is from SVG Cutting Files here. The sentiment is stamped on a die from Jaded Blossom here.  The sentiment on top of the bottle is also from Jaded Blossom Forest Candies stamp set which is on a medallion die from the Jaded Blossom Candy Charms and Banners set. 

Have a crafty day!

6 comments:

NannieLeslie the Crafter said...

Like the box and skunk.

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! What a great gift idea, thanks for sharing:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Gerda said...

OMG,This is SUPER CUTE!!!! I love the sentiment and pretty paper!!!! Have a great day.
Gerda

Kathy Salido said...

Simply adorable Barb. sounds to me like you have some very LUCKY friends :)

Sherrie K. said...

So stinken cute!!
Sherrie K

Jamie said...

Adorable!