Friday, February 21, 2014

Pick me!

Happy Friday. I am so excited because today I am going for a long weekend of crafting with my friends. 

But before I head out of town. I have a sweet project to share with you using a brand new file from SVG Cutting files called Flower Box Girl.


Isn't she adorable. I added her to the front of a Square tube box holder. 


I found these fun flower shaped JuJu candies at the store and couldn't resist using them for this project. I stacked them carefully in the square candy tube holder which you can find here.

The leaf and flower die cuts are from the new Jaded Blossom Spring Dies set and the sentiment is from the Smell the Flowers stamp set also from Jaded Blossom.


Have a crafty day!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute.
Love it.
Marcia
mvanhoosan@gmail.com

Kate said...

This is just so Pretty. Love the colors and the candy you used is perfect.

Migdalia said...

Adorable!!
Have fun crafting!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kathy Salido said...

How very sweet!!

Michelle said...

this is absolutely adorable !!!! love the girl and the candies are perfect !!! of course love the sentiment and tag hhehehe