Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge~ Orange and White.

It's Tuesday and time for another Die Cuttin' Diva's challenge. This week we want to see all your projects using the colors orange and white. 
My card is quite simple this week. I used a flower cut from the Walk in My Garden Cricut cartridge and used a button for the center. A simple elegant sentiment completed my simply orange card. I have to say this was a true challenge for me. First only two colors and then one of them being orange, yikes!

BE sure to stop by the Die Cuttin' Diva's blog this week to see the DT inspiration projects and link a project. I look forward to seeing how this color challenge inspires you. 



6 comments:

L.B. said...

Very pretty card! Love the button touch

Beckie said...

Very pretty and love the colors.

Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy

Pat N. said...

Very nice card, Barb!

Kate said...

Pretty

Gerda said...

Very pretty card! Have a great day.
Gerda

Migdalia said...

Beautiful....
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia