Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Die Cuttin' Diva's Sketch Challenge

Welcome to another fabulous Die Cuttin' Diva's Tuesday challenge. This week we have a great sketch to work off of. 
I decided to go back to one of my all time favorite Cricut carts for this one, Create a Critter.
I used the cute squirrel on this cartridge. I popped him up on a background oval cut from the Elegant Edges cartridge. The sentiment is from my very own Candy Speaks stamp set. You can find it on the right side bar of my blog if you want to grab it for yourself.

I hope you will join us for a great challenge this week. I have been on vacation and not feeling real well this past week so I am anxious to get back to my crafting and commenting on all your wonderful projects. Be sure to stop by the Die Cuttin' Diva blog here to check the sketch and what other great inspiration projects the DT has done for you. 

Have a super week!


5 comments:

Kate said...

Aww that little squirrel, is just too cute. Love it.

L.B. said...

Loving the fun gear shaped background on him very very cute card

Pat N. said...

I just love your card, Barb. Great papers too!

Migdalia said...

TOO, TOO, cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

ScrappyHappyMommy said...

barb this is adorable!