Monday, August 12, 2013

Thank you in Pink

Happy Monday and welcome to my design day for Stamp Annie Thing stamps.
I needed a quick and simple Thank You card so I turned to a couple of my Stamp Annie Thing Stamps, Party in the USA and One Cool Cat to get the job done.
I used the rose flower design three times, colored it with a simple pink and green marker, nothing fancy. I then added them in a single row down the side of my card. The Thank you sentiment is from the One Cool Cat set. This could easily be changed to say Congratulations, Hello, Happy Birthday, etc. to make a whole set of these cards.

That's what's fun about mixing and matching the Stamp Annie Thing stamp sets and  what makes these stamps so great to have in your collection.

The bottom of the card is embossed with a paisley design from Cuttlebug. I added some ribbon and some black dots to finish the look.

Have a super crafty week!

0 comments: