Sunday, August 18, 2013

It's a Party!

Well, my Scrappin' weekend continues. If you saw my post yesterday, you saw I did a little treat for the gals I'm hangin' with this weekend. We're having so much fun. When we get together, we all like to do little treats for each other. Today on my work table, I received a treat box with candies and white card stock. Thanks Roxy!!

Here is the treat I did for them yesterday. What scrapper doesn't need extra adhesive, ink and embellishments.
This was for the first full day of scrappin' so I thought the "Party Time" sentiment was perfect to kick off our little paper party. And, check out those crafty die cuts. I found them over at SVG Cutting files. So cute!!

I have one more surprise in store for them. I will share that with you later today.

The pattern card stock I used is from Doodlebug Designs, the sentiment is from Jaded Blossoms Birthday Candies and the die cuts are from SVG Cutting Files.

Happy crafting!

9 comments:

Migdalia said...

These are AMAZING, Cute and FUN!!
I wish I was there...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

snappy scrappy said...

What a great take away!!

Nana said...

Fun and cute idea.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Michelle said...

these are awesome !! any crafter would go nuts for these !!! awesome job ! thanks so much for joining us over at SVG Cutting Files for the challenge this month !!!

michelle ~ DT & JB owner
www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Melissa said...

Great idea Bard, and what fun colors. Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files' Anything but a Card Challenge. I bet your friends loved these :)

Trixie said...

These are SUPER cute!! What a fun gift to give or get! Thanks for joining the SVG Cutting Files challenge this month.

Kate said...

So Super Cute. Thanks for joining our Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files.

Creating Anniething said...

A perfect way to showcase a gift for a friend..these are great!

Jamie said...

So cool! I would love to get one of these! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge!