Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy Beer Day!

I have been out of town most of this week in Hartford on business but home today, Yeah!

A friend of mine had a birthday the other day and loves to try different types of beers. After finding this very large bottle of beer, I decided to do a bottle tag card for it. 
I used the Bird from the Life's a Party Cricut cartridge and the beer mug from Everyday Pop up Cards. The tag itself is an SVG file from SVG Cutting files.
I added some stickles and glossy accents to the beer mug and some feather trim to the bird. The sentiment is a combo of a couple different stamps that I cut apart to get the exact sentiment I wanted. Hope you all have a  Happy "Beer" day and crafty weekend!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

So creative and fun! Bet your friend loved it.

Migdalia said...

This is AWESOME!!

Rhonda Emery said...

SUPER CUTE, could you email me, you won the lifejacket mini album over at decoratetocelebrate I need your address so I can mail it out to you. semery@kcbroadband.com
Rhonda scraphappenswithrhonda.blogspot.com and decoratetocelebrate.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Absolutely Love this Vulture so cute especially the fluff around his neck.