Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Design Day

I realize that you can never have too many get well cards in your stash. There always seems to be a need to send a card to someone that is just a bit under the weather. 
And what better to cheer someone up than a happy little green frog!
Today is design day for me at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons.
This adorable frog is from the  Rainy Day Critters file set. I added glossy accents to his raincoat, umbrella and boats. It's hard to see in the photo. He just makes me smile when I look at him.

Please stop by the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog to see the fantastic projects the other DT members have created for you this week.

2 comments:

Adrian said...

2 cute!

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia