Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Believe!

Hey all.... it's my  last day on the cruise ship and then I head home tomorrow. 
I can't believe I have such a great job that takes me to such wonderful places in the world. 
Today we are in Palma de Mallorca, an island off Spain. 

Creative Memories has a new Cricut cartridge that was released yesterday called Be Young. 
Here is a little birthday card using that cartridge. 

I love this the little vintage paper pack from Bazzill. 


Here's How I did it....
All paper from paper stack 6x6 Bazzill Vintage Marketplace pack
A2 size card base
Bottle/layers cut at 2.5" from CM Be Young
Mat/layers from Elegant edges, sorry cannot remember the size. 
Sentiment from My Creative Time
Believe sentiment from My Pink Stamper
EK border punch
Buttons and ribbon from my stash

2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute card & sentiment! Hope you had a great trip!! :)Amy

Pat N. said...

Very cute card; love it!--Pat N.