Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ginger Snap Scraps Spring Theme

Hey everyone, it's Thursday and time for another DT post for Ginger Snap Scraps. Today the theme is Spring. I am in San Antonio this week on business, but had time before I left to get t his card ready to post today. 


I love this time of year when all the flowers are coming up and starting to who their colors. It is a welcome change to the grey and brown winter months. 
So here is a card that reminds me most of spring. 
I used pattern papers form the Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper stack. I sure do love this stack. This paper and the Twine form Twinery I used can all be found over in the online store, Ginger Snap Scraps


Here's How I did it....
Base card is A2
Pattern papers are from Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper stack
All other paper from my scrap stash
Flowers all cut from Walk in my Garden using the border feature
Sign also from Walk in My Garden
Twine from Twinery
Buttons from my stash

8 comments:

AmyC said...

love this card its so pretty. thank you for sharing

jessica said...

this is so pretty barb!! loving those flowers!! Hope you have a GREAT day!!

Kate said...

So Pretty. Love the flowers and the papers. Awesome card.

Hugs,
Kate

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card...I love all of the teeny tiny flowers!

Dawn said...

Such a cute and colorful card, just like Spring!!!! I love it. Hugs, Dawn

Ann said...

Barb, this is just gorgeous! Flowers are my favorite!!

recollectionalley said...

Great Job, Barb!

Janea

glowegal said...

Gorgeous, Barb!! Love the dimension of all the flowers and the colors are beautiful!