Sunday, May 6, 2012

Masculine cards

I don't know about you but cards for guys are the hardest thing for me to come up with. 
I just find it hard to find cuts and images that are not too girly. 


I had come across a bag of these tiny sticks at the craft store and thought there must be something I can do with them. After much thought, I came up with this card. I think it will work nicely for a guy's birthday especially if he likes fishing. 

Here's how I did it...
Card base is A2 from Kraft paper
Other paper is from my scrap stash
Deer/Layers cut at 3.5" from Campin' Critters cart
Sentiment from Pink by Design
Twine from my stash

13 comments:

Heather said...

I love it! This is a pretty amazing guy card :)

Dana said...

Great card! Made me smile! TFS
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Carol<>< said...

great mans card!!!
Carol N<><

Pat N. said...

Wow, Barb, I love this male card. You should enter it in some challenges or submit to a magazine. It's so creative and such a perfect man card. Great job!--Pat

Dawn said...

Tooo cute! I love the way your used the sticks, GREAT idea. Hugs, Dawn

Amy said...

This is so cute- and yes, guy cards are REALLY hard for me to make! :)Amy

Renee B. said...

This is so cute! I have an awful time doing cards for guys too...this is perfect!!

Kate said...

LOL that is really cute. Love that sentiment.

Hugs,
Kate

Curt Jensen said...

Awesome man card! I love all of the manly patterned papers you used!

Ashley Nicole said...

Love this card. Super cute. I don't have this cart but I think I want it now.
Ashley

Rhonda Emery said...

this is such a cool man card

Debbie said...

Love your card!

Sherrie K. said...

Great masculine card-I love this cart!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com