Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a Great Mother's Day weekend.

It is Monday and I am in San Antonio all this week on business. No worries, I have a few things I tried to do ahead to post for you. 
Being I am in Texas this week, I thought I would do a card inspired by the destination.
I am also linking this up to the Peachy Keen Sketch challenge this week.

Here's how I did it....
A2 based card
Pattern papers from WeR Memories Fiesta 6x6 paper stack
All other paper are bitty scraps from my scrap box
Cactus and Cowgirl cut from Lettering Delights Rootin' Tottin' Cowboy set
Adorable face from Peachy Keen Stamps.
Sentiment from MPS Boy Crazy stamp set
Lots of dimensionals

11 comments:

Kate said...

Seriously Love this card and the colors. I live in TX you know. Have a Great Week and have a safe business Trip.

Hugs,
Kate

Amy said...

Super cute!! :)Amy

Houses Built of Cards said...

This is seriously SOOOO cute!!! Perfect papers and colors!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I noticed the other day that I had a new follower. I appreciate everyone who visits, and am happy to return the favor.

Thanks you,

Colin

Anonymous said...

oh my that is one awesome card

Unknown said...

Barb this is seriously cute!! You did a great job. This cowboy is so darn cute!!

Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh...so CUTE!!! What a GREAT card Barb!
Shelly

Melissa said...

Very sweet cowboy card. Thanks for sharing your card with Peachy Keen Stamps this week.

Debbie said...

Adorable card!

Maria Matter said...

super adorable Barb!!!
hugs

Amanda said...

OMG, your card is absolutely adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen last week..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)