Friday, May 11, 2012

Food Fare Friday- Cake Mix Dip

Here is a fantastic recipe I found on Pinterest. After trying it over Easter weekend, I decided it is a definite keeper and thus I scrapped it. Once you give it a try, you will fall in love with it to, not to mention how easy it is.

Here's How I did it...
8x8 base-I cannot remember the brand of the pattern paper
Girl/layers cut at 5.5" from Paper Doll Teen Scene cart
Apron cut from From My Kitchen cart
Face from Peachy Keen stamps
Twine from Twinery
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper

4 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable!!!

Kate said...

So Cute.

Hugs,
Kate

Linda said...

This is so cute. I really like the apron on her. Adorable.

Linda

Anonymous said...

Do you remember which Cricut font you used? I know this was a while back but I just love it!