Thursday, May 24, 2012

You're Outtasight!

Yup- all of you are outtasight! 
I get so much inspiration from all of you, seems the perfect word to capture the feeling. 


I have been playing around with another new cart I found on ebay in the last few weeks...Bump in the night. Seems you would think it more for the Halloween season, but I think the little monsters are cute enough for just about any occasion. 
The fantastic DT over at Ginger Snap Scraps is playing with stamps from Pink by Design today. You can find many Pink by Designs stamps in Cori's online store now. My sentiment is from the Feelin' Groovy set. 
I used several small scraps from my scrap box on this card. Some you may recognize as Lawn Fawn and Bo Bunny. I love those mini 6x6 paper pack!


Be sure to swing by here and check out what the other DT members have created for you today as well. 


Here's how I did it...
Card base is 4" square
Paper from my scrap stash;pattern papers from Bo Bunny and Lawn Fawn
Monster/layers cut at 3.5" from Bump in the Night cart
Mat - not sure the size or what cart- it was left over from another project. 
Sentiment from Pink by Design Feelin' Groovy stamp set
Twine from Twinery

8 comments:

Kate said...

So Cute. Now I want that cartridge.

Hugs,
Kate

Sarah said...

Love it! Love this cartridge so many cute little creepy monsters :)

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Barb, love your little monster!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my goodness..this is super cute!! My neighbor boy would go nuts for this! I love how he stands so tall and smart lookin'! Love the twine-great job Barb!
Have a great weekend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kay said...

This little guy is so adorable! Wish I could get the cartridge. Thanks for sharing.

Creative Diva said...

This has to be the cutest thing ever. Love the monster.

Hugs,
Patty
Creativediva98.blogspot.com
Ginger Snap Scraps DT Sister

Nina said...

How cute is this! Love it!

Amy said...

This is adorable!! :)Amy