Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Inspiration Challenge

Ginger Snap Scraps, the online scrap supply storeis hosting its first Challenge on the store blog. It is an inspiration challenge. You know how I love challenges, I just had to link a project up!
I was inspired by the simple sentiment as well as the paper with the pretty flowers. Yes, you will see a theme in my projects over the next couple weeks with similar paper.  I adore this mini paper pack from Lawn Fawn.


I hope you too will jump on over to the Ginger Snap Scraps blog and entry a project as well. I hear there are more challenges planned for the future with more great prizes to win!!


I am linking this up over at Pin-Spirational Challenges as well. Their challenge this week is a cute photo with lots of pink!


Here's How I did it....
A2 card base from Pink Bazzill card stock
All other papers from Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper stack
Flower/layers from Lettering Delights Mulberry Lane Too set cut at 3.75"
Sentiment from Scrappy Moms Simple Sentiments stamp set
Ribbon from my stash
Edges inked in Tim Holtz vintage ink pad
Stickles and lots of dimensionals

10 comments:

jessica said...

this is awesome Barb!!! love the paper and love the flower cut!

Pat N. said...

That card is lovely! Love those papers; will have to check them out. Stop over to Die Cuttin' Divas to see the creations for the color challenge you're sponsoring!--Pat

Deanne Saunders said...

Lovely card!!! I just love pink!!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational challenge this week!!! So happy to have you! See you next week :O)

~DEANNE~

Corrinne said...

Very cute & oh, so pretty pink. I love that you put the sentiment on the photo corner - Super sweet creation!

Thank you for playing with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges :)

Lots of joy,
Corrinne

PS - I would be tickled pink (hee hee) if you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Very nice!

Connie Can Crop said...

Love this Barb!!

Kate said...

Barb this is so pretty. Love the colors.

Hugs,
Kate

Creative Diva said...

Love the adorable flower.You did a fabulous job with your card.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
Ginger Snap Scraps DT Sister

Anonymous said...

So pretty Barb! Thanks for linking up!!

glowegal said...

Aww Barb this is sooo cute! I pinned ya! :)