Thursday, May 31, 2012

Card using Wild Card 2 cartridge

I did this card a couple weeks ago for a colleague that was not able to make a work trip with me. I wanted her to know how much I appreciated all her hard work to make our event a success.
This card is from the new Wild Card 2 cartridge. There are so many cute images on this cartridge not to mention the card base itself along with envelopes. In just a few cuts, you have a card ready to stamp and mail.

I really like how it turned out.

Here's how I did it....
All paper from my stash
Card and all layers cut at 4.25" from Wild Card 2 cartridge
Twine from Twinery
Sentiment from My Pink Stamper

6 comments:

Josie0602 said...

I love your card and I bet your co-worker did too. It is so very cute!!

Tracy
http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

Super Cute card!!!Made me smile.Thanks...

Kate said...

That is such a cute card.

Hugs,
Kate

Raquel said...

Congratulations on being Guest Designer on My Sheri Crafts!

Your Elmo card is awesome! What a fun card to make, I bet

Dana said...

Adorable
http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

your little monster is just too cute!
new follower!