Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Baking Blog Hop Winner

Thank you all for joining us for the Baking Blog Hop last Friday and thank you for all the kind comments. 

I hope you get a chance to try the recipe. It is so super easy and most ingredients you might already have in your pantry. 

Now for the winner  of the My Pink Stamper Sweetest Cupcakes stamp set is.....
 Lillian Child..
My family LOVES rhubarb and your recipe looks so delicious! Love your page layout!! I am now a follower of your blog. So very nice to meet you. http://lillianchild.blogspot.com
June 25, 2011 8:03 AM
Congratulations Lillian- I will be in touch to get your address so I can get the stamps out to you.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Congrats Lillian!!

Lillian Child said...

Thank you SO MUCH for your generosity!! I'll check my email when I get home and get you the info you need. This is SO awesome!!!

Sandy S. (CraftyCreations) said...

Congrats to your winner. Please come by my blog. I have a special award for you!

Happy Crafting,
Sandy
http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/