Thursday, June 2, 2011

Get Chillin'!

Ok- we have just a couple days before we kick off Part 2 of the 
Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop 
with who I call Team Chillin'. 
This is a group of 20 designers who I can't wait to see what amazing work they have to share 
with us for this bug hop.

Here is a little project to crated for the weekly challenge over on the Cricut Circle Blog, to get you in the mood and thinking of summer.
The challenge was to create what makes summertime "sweet" to you?
Remember, you too will be able to participate in the bug hop with a project. 
Just check back here on Saturday morning to see what the challenge is and the rules.
I will be giving away a circut catridge to one of the  lucky challenge entries so be sure to 
join us this weekend and get buggy!

Here's how I did it...
This card is 5.5" x 5.5"
The popsicle acetate is from Momenta
Popcicle/layers cut at 4" from Simply Charmed
Chill out title/layers cut at 1" from Simply Charmed
Ribbon from my stash
Face from PKS
Spots and dots embossing folder from cuttlebug
Yellow stickles and doodles with my gel pen

8 comments:

Amy said...

This is so cute & cheerful! Love all the glitter and the PKS face (my new favorite thing!)

outsource web design said...

This is cute and lovely card..I just love those colors and the sparkles.. this is chill out!!!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

jennyplace2 said...

Looking so forward to part two of the hop! .....I have the beer on ice! just waiting for the chillin part to start. Darling card! TFS!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute, cute! Great summertime, fun card and perfect for the chillin' theme! Just posted a reminder on my blog and looking forward to the weekend!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute card. Especially like the paper with the glitter popsicle design. Is this what you refer to as popsicle acetate from Momenta?
I've been giving my entry some thought and may go with a Snoopy & Woodstock design.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

Peggy Sue said...

great colors, love the embossing! mrsroddy4@aol.com

ShersL84bed said...

ooh I love it. I also love how you ran this hop, very clever splitting them up into 2 weekends.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com