Monday, June 13, 2011

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #64 - Wedding Wishes

It's Monday and that means it is Challenge Me Monday over at Fantabulous Cricut!!
This week the DT is challenging you all to create and link up a project with the theme Wedding Wishes.

Here is my Wedding Wishes card.
Not the normal, wedding cake, rings or bride on the card. I wanted to do something different.
All the cuts are from the Wedding Solutions cartridge. Now- I just realizes this morning that I was suppose to include a bell- yikes, totally missed that when I did this card. Looks like I will be doing another on e later today.

I am also linking this card up to the Cricut Cardz challenge this week which is also a Wedding card challenge.

I hope you will check both challenges out and link up a project. Can't wait to see what you do. 


Here's how I did it...

All Paper is from my stash
Card base is 5"x5"
Martha Stewart Border punch for front edge
Hat/layers cut at 2" from Wedding Solutions
Flowers/layers cut at 2" from Wedding Solutions
Silk flower in corner and sheer flower tucked under bouquet for extra texture.
Pearls, beaded pin and stickles to complete the card.
Inside the card the sentiment reads Best Wishes from MPS Fancy Phrases stamp set.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty, Barb! I love the paper you've used. It's perfect with your images. And the pin through the hat is such a great touch!

My Lil' Bits said...

This is such a cute card! Like Kate said, the pin is a great touch!
Lisa C

Lisa Norris said...

This is so pretty, Barb! I love all the little details you added! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

Great job, I like this one also!

Jeri said...

What a pretty card. It's always amazing to me when I see a cut from a cartridge that I never realized was on it. Never noticed that hat or the flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at Cricut Cardz.

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty love it all.