Monday, June 6, 2011

Last Day of the Bug Hop and a new FCCB Challenge Me Monday Challenge.

It is the last day, but still time to join in on the fun fort he Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop
Click here for all the fun and details.

So, It's Monday and that means another Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday Challenge

This week it is about celebrating Dad. Time to get those Father's day cards done. Some of us on the DT are trying out a new Father's Day digi stamp from Whimsie Doodles. Thank you Whimsie Doodles for letting us play with these. 
These tickets are so cute. Hope over there to get yours now not to mention all the other adorable digi stamps they have for ya. 

So here is how I used the ticket digi stamp. 

It is hard to tell from this photo, but the tickets are slightly folded and perforated between each one. 

I took the digi stamp, sized it, and then copied and pasted a bunch together to get a whole strip of them before printing. Then I got out my trusty ladybug perforation tool and perf-scored (?) them. I did a larger size ticket for the inside of the card.





Here's How I did it....
Basic A2 card size.
Pattern papers from My Minds eye Stella and Rose mini paper stack
CM corner round punch for card and mat edges
Man/layers cut at 5" from Elmos Party, p. 45
Argyle Cuttlebug embossing folder on vest
Buttons and string from my stash
Digi stamps from Whimsie Doodles

11 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

very very cute

Jessica Buffa said...

Oh Barb, this is super fun and I love the embossing on the vest!!! Great choices on dp for the clothes and background. I love the tickets and how you perf-scored (sp.) them! Great card!
:O)

Amy said...

What a cute card! I love the papers you chose, and the little buttons add such a nice touch!

Sherrie K. said...

Love your card!! I like the embossing on the vest and the tickets are a great idea...Love it!
Sherrie K

My Lil' Bits said...

Love the card, it's so cute!
Lisa C

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Cute, cute card Barb! Love all the cute little details! Great take on today's challenge!

Lisa Norris said...

I love this card, Barb! Great way to use the stamps, and I love Mr. Noodles! So cute!

Lisa
http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Great work on this card-- the perforation on the tickets was genius!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the tickets!

Anonymous said...

What a fun card! You did an AMAZING job on the challenge!

Kate said...

This is SO fun!! I'm loving the striped trousers and argyle vest!! Great job, Barb!